Therapeutic Grief Support Groups
During the groups, you will
- Explore how we are prepared, or not, to deal with loss
- Identify common emotions surrounding grief
- Share your grief experience and explore where your support will come from
- Learn healthy coping skills and identify unhealthy ones
- Connect with others who are going through a similar experience
6 week in person: Thursday 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm (May 20, 27, June 3,10,17, 24)
6 week virtual: Tuesday 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm (May 25, June 1, 8, 16, 23, 30)
1 ½ day intensive: Friday, June 11 1:00 – 4:00 pm, Saturday, June 12 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
All participants will be required to complete a brief intake with a counselor to determine if the group will meet the needs of the individual.
To begin the intake process, fill out the form below
Space is limited to 10 people.